I am so eager for change. Here’s why 2018 is going to be my year.
I am going to be alone. For the past couple of years (basically, since I started dating in 8th grade), it was always relationship after relationship. No more. I am craving for that solitude. I am making a vow to myself that I will not be in a relationship until at least half the year. While I obviously can’t stop things from happening (fate or God or whatever the case you believe), I promise to truly understand the meaning of self-care and self-love before immersing myself into something that could potentially lead to sleepless nights and endless pain.
Self-care and self-love are more than just loving your physical self and spoiling yourself with luxury skincare products. It is being satisfied with who you are and where you are heading towards. I have so much potential, to be honest. I have so many plans for the next couple of months with my blog, school, and career. My plans for the next couple of months include traveling to LA for the whole summer. While my former boyfriends never asked me to put aside my plans, it felt like an obligation. I understand that it was my doing but when I start caring for someone, I can’t help it.
While it’s nice to travel with someone, it’s hard if they can’t go with you. I have two travel plans for this upcoming year 2018 and I honestly can’t be worried about them seeing someone else while I’m away or missing anyone. I don’t have time to miss people! The first one is to LA. I am planning on doing an internship out in LA during the summer (2018) and hopefully (fingers crossed) I can stay with a relative out there! My second and most exciting plan is a spiritual trip to Portland. I actually was planning on taking this trip last summer (2017) but financial issues came up. At that time, postponing the trip was the most responsible thing I could have done. I want to go out to Portland for a week and enjoy the hike and meet with other creatives in the community.
This section is important because I have so many interests to the point where I don’t know what exactly I want to do with my life. I love math; hence, I am a math major. I want to go into Public Relations; hence I am double majoring in communication. Part of me always wanted to go into the medical field and become a Physician’s Assistant but realistically I don’t like biology or chemistry, and PA programs are so freakin’ EXPENSIVE. I just want to be able to inject botox! I’ve also thought about becoming a Pharmacist (worked in OTC at Walmart for a while and joined ASU Pre-Pharmacy club too). Haha. This is the time for me to dabble in these areas of what I am interested in so I can figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.
Palm Reading Experience
A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon a Facebook post regarding talking to a medium. While I had no interest in connecting with anyone deceased, the more I read the comments on that post, the more interested I became in seeing a psychic for a reading. I originally didn’t have any reason to go. I didn’t feel lost or felt like I needed guidance. Fast forward to a couple of weeks later, my then-boyfriend and I got into a really bad argument and took a break for a while. I was upset and after talking to one of my friends, the topic of palm reading came up. The next day, we went to go get our palms read.
What The Psychic Told Me:
- I have a long life.
- I seem happy and satisfied but deep down, I’m not. (Sometimes I’m so good at faking it that I actually believe I’m truly happy and that depression/social anxiety isn’t a thing)
- Financial issues have been difficult for me to grasp. (This can be said to every college student?)
- My family is giving me stress. They’re expecting too much from me.
- The ocean, lake, water is where I find my happiness. (True because if you read my Sedona post here, you would know that I wanted to go somewhere with water)
- My grandpa is protecting me and guiding me towards the right path. (Maybe? Not really close to my grandpa but he did past away two years ago from this month)
- My dreams are messages. (Haven’t really had any dreams since the reading except for going to local coffee shops… What can I say? I love coffee shops, haha)
- I have a psychic power. I’m constantly sensing my surroundings and reading people (Kind of true? Most of the time I can easily read people and it is often times true)
- I have two upcoming trips that are both positive (I took one to Tucson for Christmas and it was fairly nice except my then-boyfriend and I got into a major fight Christmas night… But I’m excited to see what the other one is?!)
- February is the start of a new cycle for me and it is going to be positive. Lots of new doors opening! (No plans happening in February except for Miss Vietnam Arizona pageant… Hmm… Who knows?)
- There’s a lot of jealousy; I have to be careful with my surroundings. (Not exactly sure if this means I’m gonna be jealous of other people or people are gonna be jealous of me?)
- A class, training (something short term) that I’m doing is going towards the right direction (Is it one of my math classes? My internship? Training for eyelash extension? I’m doing so many short-term things!)
- There’s abundle of creativity in my future
- Negative energy overall and my chakra is unbalance
To be honest, I don’t know how much of this palm reading I believe but I do feel like everything she said was pretty accurate for me. I kind of wish I asked questions, such as “Am I going toward the right career path?”, “Am I going to be overall happy with my life?” or “What is my love life looking like?” I was so scared and nervous that I couldn’t think of anything specific to ask. Part of me wants to know so I can feel relieved but the other part doesn’t want to know because sometimes, ignorance is bliss.
I’ve talked to a couple of people about palm reading (mostly my clients at work). A lot of my clients don’t believe in readings. Some of my clients believe that the mind is so powerful and when people put suggestions in your head, you force yourself to make those predictions true. Thus making what the psychic said to be true. I did, however, meet two clients who have gotten their palm read and both had positive (and true) experiences with it.
Would I Get My Palm Read Again?
Hmm. A big part of me says yes, but another part says no. I still don’t know whether or not I believe in palm readings. Check out this blog post I read about how the author got a bad palm reading and it basically ruined her life. Scary, right? I might go maybe once or twice but I would take it with a grain of salt.
I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! Check out my other blog posts!
psychic reading, psychic reading questions, palm reading, palm reading questions, palm read by a psychic, psychic palm reading, palm reading experience, palm reading marriage line, palm reading guide, palm reading chart, palmistry