Hello. I am back again with another palm reading experience. I did a blog post on my first experience a while back, and recently just published the second palm reading that I got back in February. The more readings I do, the less I am fascinated by them because they begin to contradict other readings. This might be because your fate and destiny are constantly changing, or whatever you believe. Although I do believe everything is in your palm lines, I also don’t believe you can predict the future. Everything being told during palm readings have either recently happened or is currently happening.
Another thing, all of these readings are starting to affect my daily life.
Since February, I had gotten a tarot card reading at my cousin’s wedding in April. However, I did not get the chance to record since my phone was dead. In addition, I can’t completely remember everything they had told me about my past, present, future. One of the tarot cards said that I might find romance at the end of this year and while I’m not sure if it’s accurate in comparison to this palm reading. I have turned down guys who have asked me to go on dates knowing that they’re not “the one” since it doesn’t fit the descriptions. The cards said that I need to focus on myself and self-love first and then I will find romance. Of course, cliche stuff.
Three cards were pulled when I said I would like a reading about my love life. The first one was a queen; unfortunately, I can’t remember what the suit of the card was but I’m most likely sure it was the wands based on the photo. The second card was a suit of pentacles, and if I recall correctly, it was a person with other people around them. The last one was the suit of cups. I was able to find the photo of the last card.
The first card suggested that I needed to focus on myself. Focus on building an empire and my career. The second card suggested that I will be reaching out to family and friends in order to help build “this empire.” The last card suggested that I will find love and happiness. I really regret not charging my phone in order to record and replay it, haha.
However, the psychic pulled out two more cards. The first card she pulled out suggested that romance will not be too far. Most likely at the end of the year. This will be the time that I will be ready for a relationship. If my future partner and I try to force something, it will not be emotionally stable. The second card suggests that I need to figure out what I want in a partner. Such as qualities and traits to what I want.
Of course, I can’t recall most of these cards accurately. I wrote them down in my notes after the reading, so this is as close as I can recall it.
So here goes my third palm reading experience. My best friend and I decided to go get our palms read for her bachelorette party so we went on Yelp and went to the closest psychic in the area, which happened to be the same psychic that I got my first palm reading from! I didn’t even notice until we pulled up to the store and realized, “oh hey! I’ve been here before.” Haha.
Here is my recap.
Relocating and Traveling
- There’s a lot of traveling around me.
- True. I went to San Diego last month, Utah this month, and New York next month. Most likely somewhere in November and December.
- I’m going to be relocating and there’s a reason for it.
- It’s not going to be because I want to.
- Most likely going to be because of my career.
- Going to be relocating in about a year – more specifically mid of next year.
Love and Happiness
- The psychic said that I’ve found the right person but somehow didn’t connect properly; I apparently can sense that too.
- It’s someone whom I already met and had a strong connection with; however, our path did not line up. They’re not someone who lives near me and is always traveling.
- This person is supposedly going to come back into my life in about 2 years.
- I think I have an idea of who this person is but you cannot be 100% sure.
- There is marriage for me in the future, as well as kids.
- Eeek. Do not want to think about kids at the moment. I can barely take care of myself. Haha.
- I have a very strong love line.
- I attract people like crazy; however, I’m always keeping a hold of them.
- Every time I start to care for someone, problems start to seem to occur.
- I get bored extremely easily.
- That is with everything in my life; not just love.
- I always need a challenge.
- Honestly, so true. I do get bored easily.
Finance and Career
- I’m good with where money is concerned.
- More is coming; there’s an abundance.
- I’m up for a different position or change.
- It’s not something I’m doing right now but very similar.
- Definitely a promotion of some sort.
- I’m on the right path in terms of my career. This is my opportunity and time, but don’t get side track.
- I’m on this two-year thing. A lot is going to happen in two-years in terms of my career.
- Right now, my career seems to be a bit confusing but comes two years, it should be smooth sailing.
- My career is just a stepping stone. I’m constantly moving forward.
- There’s a lot of pressure put upon me by others.
- I’m a healer and I’m always trying to help everyone.
- While I’m trying to fix everyone’s problem, I’m also absorbing a lot of that negative energy.
- It tends to way heavily upon me.
- My brain works very fast; it picks up things very quickly.
- My problem is people; I tend to shoulder everyone’s pressure and problems and that slows you down.
- I’m an overthinker. Constantly over worrying and over thinking and it’s who I am by nature.
- I’m going in a lot of different directions right now and I’m not focusing on any one thing in particular.
- I need to clear my energy because I’m everywhere.
- There’s a lot of heaviness and worries in my lines. A lot of yellow (?)
- Not sure what yellow means to be honest.
- Need to clear that and it’ll help me sleep better at night.
- The psychic suggested that I try meditating.
- I need to start writing down my dreams. The psychic sees a grandma figure all around me.
- My grandma is always relaying messages and always telling me what to do.
- She is very assertive and I have a good sense of my grandma; however, I am not listening.
- From my first reading, the psychic said it’s my grandfather, but I feel like genders can be easily mistaken. I do believe it is my grandma. I was very close to her when she was still around and I made a promise that every time I am in California, I always visit her grave.
So what is going to happen in two years?
My psychic asked me “what else do you want to know?” and I asked the psychic “so what is going to happen in two years?” She gave me a quick recap of the session.
- A lot…
- I’m reconnecting with the person I’m meant to be with.
- My career is actually on my footing: a comfortableness.
- There’s going to be stability around me.
Here’s why I’m torn with this reading and my tarot card reading. This palm reading suggests that I’m going to be reconnecting with “the one” in roughly 2 years, while the tarot card suggests that I’m going to find romance at the end of this year. This might mean a couple of different things. I might be in a relationship the end of this year; however, they might not be “the one”. Who knows! Furthermore, both readings do suggest that I needed to focus on myself and my career before I’m able to find love.
What do you think of this? Have you had any psychic readings before? Let me know down below! I’m so obsessed with readings but I need to stop! Haha. My wallet is not enjoying all of this at all.