Photographer: Shots by Angie
The 5th – Soho
For the 5th time, I’m in love with Angie. Haha, see what I did there? Anyways, this watch that was sent to me by The 5th. This is the SoHo watch from their New York Classic collection. The watch came with two straps: a rose gold and a light grey one! As you can see, it’s pretty much goes with any outfit. I’m literally OBSESS with this watch. Never thought in a million years I would wear a leather strap watch; I’ve always stuck to my Michael Kors stainless steel watches (I think that’s what it’s called? Not sure!). Did not think it would really fit my style to be honest, but I find myself head over heels for leather strap watches.
Now I know what I’m gonna ask for Christmas!
Here’s a little info about their company:
- Their products are available on the 5th of each month, for 5 days (Make sure you mark your calendars or sign up to be part of their VIP list!)
- If you join their VIP list, you have access to the products 9 hour before it’s available to the public (Get them before it’s sold out!)
- They currently have 3 watch collections: Melbourne Minimal, New York Classic, and Tokyo (Check out my YouTube unboxing video on the Fuyu watch from their Tokyo collection!)
- The 5TH has free shipping and returns worldwide (Uh, thank you!!!)
- 2-5 day delivery within the US (Shoutout to all my impatient followers!)
Also, thank you so much to Angie for shooting with me! I love her oh so much and every picture she takes comes out beautifully. Seriously, if anyone needs senior/family/whatever pictures, ask her because she has magic or something. Also, shoutout to Tea Swirl for letting us (Well, we didn’t really ask for permission… But we did rearrange a thing or two!) shoot in your store. You guys should definitely try their Okinawan Milk Tea with brown sugar boba. IT IS SO GOOD.
Also, check-in on Yelp so you can get 15% off of your order!
PS. Use the code “DEMI” when you check out to get 10% off!