My 22nd birthday is just right around the corner. If you did not know, I was born on 3rd October 1996 in Salt Lake City, Utah. In my infant to toddler years, I was raised in South Jordan, Utah. Libra in the astrology horoscope and a Rat in the Chinese zodiac. I thought this would be a fun birthday wishlist to do. Recently, I noticed that a lot of people would do ’22 Things I Learned As A 22-Year-Old’ or ’22 Facts About Me’, etc. I decided what an original idea to do 22 Designer Wishlist, right? It’s probably not that original, haha.
I do not know why, but I am going through a designer phase right now. All I want to do in my spare time is look at all the designer accessories that I am most likely never going to buy. I remember when I was younger, when my mom was researching a designer item she wants to purchase, she would ask me for my opinion. Being the little ‘young adult’ I was, I thought that designer things were such a waste of money because I felt like monograms are ugly.
My designer phase started when I came back from my friend’s wedding in San Diego. I had misplaced my Louis Vuitton wallet during the last 2 hours of the trip (perfect timing right?). The wallet was a birthday gift from my mom when I turned 20. It was the Louis Vuitton Damier Azure Clemence Wallet with Rose Ballerina.
Anyways, after trying to figure out if I wanted to invest in the same wallet again or a different one, I got sucked into forums regarding designer items. Let me tell you, I was trapped. I can spend hours and hours going through forums about designer items. Looking at photos all day made me want to start my own collection. I hope I snap out of this phase soon. Otherwise, I am going to end up homeless in a year at the spending rate I’m going.
Here are 22 designer things on my birthday wishlist if I became a multimillionaire.
- Louis Vuitton Damier Azure Rose Ballerina Clemence Wallet
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette Metis
- Louis Vuitton Damier Azure Neverfull MM
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Keepall 55
- Really thinking about investing in one since I plan to be traveling a lot next year.
- Louis Vuitton Damier Azure Key Pouch
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Palm Springs Backpack
- Louis Vuitton Montsouris Backpack
- I liked the older mini style better than the new version because of the bottom canvas part
- Most likely will buy a preloved one since I do not believe that they still sell the older style!
- Louis Vuitton Bom Dia Flat Mule
- My boss at the nail salon I work at owns a pair of this and I’m always drooling over it.
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Baxter XSmall Dog Collar
- I know I do not have a dog, but can we just take a moment to appreciate how cute this collar is? Just look at the bow! I was even debating to get a dog so I can buy this collar. Would it even be socially acceptable to wear this collar on me? Probably not but it’s just so cute. I’m obsessed.
- Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Sperone Backpack
- Cartier Love Ring Yellow Gold
- Chanel Espadrilles Lambskin Beige
- I actually pull the plug and got one for my birthday! Happy birthday to me. My first ever Chanel purchase.
- Chanel Medium Le Boy Light Beige
- Chanel Rectangular Flap Quilted Chevron Iridescent Mini Light Gold
- I’m not entirely sure if this style and color only come in the mini size. Would love the medium size in this color and style. Does it even exist?
- Chanel Pilot Glasses Rose Gold
Okay, so I lied. I thought I could find 22 designer items I wanted to put on my wishlist, but this whole post is a lie. While I do love looking at designer things, realistically, I am not sure if they are really for me or if it is just a phase. I rather invest in one handbag or backpack, use it until I am bored with it, then resell it in order to purchase another one. This phase is honestly like a rollercoaster: one moment I’m fascinated with designer things and brand name everything, then the next moment, I think it’s a waste of money. Not trying to talk down on people who enjoy designer things – we all have that one thing we do not mind splurging on. Being a college student, I have to be more practical with my spending, and creating this designer wishlist was pretty fun.
Also, do we see a trend of backpacks on my designer wishlist? Haha, I’m not really a purse person, to be honest. Backpacks are more practical for me since I’m a student. Hope you all enjoyed this blog post and maybe it inspired you all to invest in a designer item or something. Check out my other blog posts here!
*Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you fall into the designer blackhole with me after looking at all of these beautiful items!