This shop has been compensated by got2b®. #got2battarget #sponsored
Life is way too short to have boring hair! If you have been following me for the past couple of years now, you would know that I have gone through so much with my hair. From having a streak of blonde to ombré, then balayage, then blonde to grey, I just want it all!
Growing up, I was just so bored with my hair: black. Since high school, I’ve always loved experimenting with my hair. Now with my college career coming to a close, I prefer a more conservative look when it comes to my appearance. This is mostly due to working in a professional setting, but that doesn’t mean you can’t color your hair!
Introducing got2b® Metallics
You can find these got2b® Metallics at your local Target. They offer three different colors in their newest line:
- Schwarzkopf got2b® Dark Ruby
- Schwarzkopf got2b® Metallic Silver
- Schwarzkopf got2b® Amethyst Chrome
When I saw METALLIC silver, I knew that I had to color my hair that. Silver is so trendy and I love it!
This line is perfect if you’re in the market for a multi-dimensional metallic look. The process was extremely easy. I’m pretty sure most of us at one point in their middle or high school years have attempted to color their hair with box dye and while the process was probably a bit harder for us back then, it is so much easier now. In addition to that, there is an anti-fading effect for the permanent hair dye that helps make it last longer. The color has a metallic-shine booster for cool, shimmering tones. I mean, no one wants warm, orange hair, right? Maybe you do, but I prefer a cool tone for my hair. You can see streaks of the metallic silver, which I’m totally loving when I have my hair curled.
Some tips if you’re coloring your hair using Schwarzkopf got2b® hair color:
- If you’re planning on coloring your whole head or if you have thick hair, you will need at least 2 boxes.
- The lighter your starting color, the more pigments your hair will pick up. Seeing how light my extensions are already, I knew that it would be able to pick up some of the metallic silver towards the ends.
- You can use hair extensions like I did to give yourself an extra hint of color underneath your hair.
- Before coloring your hair, you should not wash it. I recommend coloring your hair on its second day or after!
What are your thoughts? Do you love coloring your hair as much as I do? If so, are there any other colors that you’ve been wanting to pull off?